If I am moving, how do I have my water disconnected?

Call us at 252-257-3645 or come by our office and ask us to read and lock your meter. Our office is at:
712 US Highway 158, Business West
Warrenton, NC 27589

Your deposit will be applied to your final bill. A forwarding address and a new phone number should be provided. Until the Public Utilities office is notified of the move, the customer shall be held responsible for all service rendered.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a leak?
2. What is the cost of a new water/sewer tap?
3. If I am moving, how do I have my water disconnected?
4. Can I access my account information online?
5. How do I apply for water service?
6. Does Warren County Public Works offer an automatic draft program?
7. Do you provide a night deposit box?
8. Is the drive-through window in operation?
9. Water service is not currently available to me but is scheduled for my area, how can I sign up?
10. If I have a water tap during construction but I'm not connected to the county system in 90 days, will I receive a monthly flat rate charge temporarily?