Where can I get a Fire Permit?

Fire permits are supervised by the NC Forestry and can be obtained through many licensed places in Warren County: (Warren Tire Service, Smoke House Store, Eaton’s Ferry Grocery and Grill, Walter Gardner, Hymons Grocery, Town of Norlina and Police Department, Spragins Store, Warren County Sheriff’s Office and Churchill Five Forks Volunteer Fire Department). For more information, please call the Fire Marshal’s Office at 252-257-1191, ext. 237.

Show All Answers

1. Why does a fire truck come to my house when I call for an ambulance?
2. Where can I get a Fire Permit?