Request a Road Sign

Warren County Buildings and Grounds is responsible for replacing green road signs throughout the county. All road signs within the town limits of Norlina and Warrenton are handled by those town. Any other road sign is handled by NC Department of Transportation.

To request a green road sign in the county, please contact Public Works at 252-257-3795.

To request a sign within town limits:

Town of Norlina can be reached at 252-456-3325

Town of Warrenton can be reached at 252-257-1122